Monday 7 December 2009

MLIT

Twilight. Lets not even go into it the team edward/jacob debate...this is about something more important. MLIT aka http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/ which I guess is twitter meets Twilight fans' fantasies.

Favourites:
"Today I made out with my large sybarian husky because he reminded me of Jacob. MLIT"




"Today, I was half naked and getting dressed when my Edward cutout (which I bought on one of my frequent trips to Forks) fell on top of me. Instead of pushing it off, I exclaimed, "Oh Edward! Not this early!" Then my mother walked in and took him out of my room saying, "its for my own good." MLIT"


2 comments:

bon said...

hubba hubba

BlackFlowersFall said...

I love Twilight and New Moon, but don't you think that's going a little overboard? I mean, making out with your dog? Really?