Wednesday 17 February 2010

red bull gives you wiiiiiiinnnngssss

If you have an hour and 40 minutes to spare, watch and listen to Mala HERE. I love him a bit. Or if you dont have an hour and 40 mins, listen to his first sentence. Most importantly, dont miss out on...



Craziness. & thanks to Chalin for sorting me out for this xo

Following this, another manic Thursday.. I have to somehow get to this aswell as see Marty at Yoyo and Actress and Floating Points at T-Bar. Uhm... A 3D soundclash. I love 3D things!!!


"Martyn Ware (Human League, Heaven 17) brings his groundbreaking soundinstallation project – 3D Audioscape – to one of London’s most iconicvenues – the Royal Albert Hall. A sonic encounter of the third kind,featuring Mira Calix (Warp, London) and more to be announced. "

Learn more about Martyn here:


... got my vitamin water delivered today too to help me through this wednesday starting weekend.


HURRAH!!! thanks Sofi (& kudos for sending a cute guy to deliver it) xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxo

3 comments:

beefcake said...

your a plum and im gona moderate your post. xx

Elle Bee said...

t bar yeah... i'm so there.

just me that thinks those vit waters taste a bit orrid??

bonnie said...

yeh they dont win tastewise but this 'revive' one is medicine to my sore state. ready for tonight!