Monday 2 June 2008

Bérangère Claire

Those who know me know that unfortunately I am often strictly boring when it comes to getting dressed, with regards to colour, shape, fabric... I really like this brand I came across because it does boring bangin. Those that know me also know I am a bit of a Francophile so being a French brand means it gets added kudos from me. Even so it seems to have an Englishness about it, a la Fred Perry, but not because of the American uni style logo. So eloquently put!







www.berangereclaire.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour Elle Bee.

I've never heard of this brand! Thanks for the tip.

If you're more than just a bit of a francophilie, you might be interested in www.francophilia.com, the social network for francophiles. Stop by and say hi. I'm LaGoulue.

Pamela

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Brodi

Elle Bee said...

Ooh i will, merci Pamela!