Friday 4 January 2008

"My other car's a VAN"

Ive been salivating over the purple half cabs for a while now, so when i noticed that some new purple and black accented half cabs have been released somewhere in the depths of Japan i was nothing short of the drama 'Ante Up' can cause in a club. I find that half cabs, in their naked entirety, are quite an ugly and misshaped kind of sneaker, kind of like Sloth from the Goonies.

But alas, when one has time to appreciate them and sport them alongside a nice item of demin wear they flourish, just as if one takes time to look past Sloths incredibly horrible and misshapen head they are likely to realise he is a lovely and kind character.

Second in my trail of thought is Nike's re-release of the Air Structure, originally released in 1992. As I've said before im usually a fan of all things Nike air and these are no exception. These are absolute butter and i cant wait to get my grubby mits on a pair or two.

Until next time. Adieu

No comments: