Sunday 25 May 2008

The Emancipation of Elle Bee!

Haps to have finally finished school for good on Friday...
Roll on gap year antics. Don't roll on rent. Don't roll on income tax, and responsibility for myself, don't roll on. But stay with me ability to still get away with £2 child travel card.

We wore the old school uniform which mostly looked liked a back to school party. Err to pervs in vans with their R.Kelly flexes on Friday- School uniform equals ages 5 to 15.




Then went to see Szjerdene sing at Zigfrid and she was amazing. Songbird-like. Listen to Take a While on her myspace, it's banging- and if I was an A&R that happened to come stumble across this post... I would not hesitate signing Szjerdene and contacting her immediately through her myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/szjerdene.




Then on to chockAblock which get my vote for serving hot food (was it rice and peas?!). Other club nights should definitely take note.



Ben's got a rope chain - which brings me on to shaking my head at those of you who were responsible for various bouts of negative ovation on Friday night. Each to their own- there was no need for that.

I think we left before this was filmed which is highly disappointing as I would have loved to have contributed and laid down a couple bars.

7 comments:

Elle Bee said...

Dont believe half of these guys. They dont gun talk when a cameras not in thier face

Elle Bee said...

whatever love

but you do yes? little pumba

Anonymous said...

dont know where you get off posting monstrossities of me lidia. (yes i am well aware of the likelihood that that was a spelling mistake)
but still loving the blog, just get rid of butters pics of me, k?
lizzzzzzzzzay

Anonymous said...

Damn....that's alot of rope chains, wonder how long it took to take the green off the neck...dare I ask if mr yeaaaah mang was in attendance.

Anonymous said...

wtf...Aaron, Carrie was there...why didn't you tell me :( I would have gone and swept her off her feet :(

Elle Bee said...

he was in attendance... he got booed off. heartbreaking

Elle Bee said...

yeah i give you good feedback! and fonts stepped up and kept the crowd haps for that bit, that was joke...

a magician AND rice and peas? i'll be there