Thursday 15 May 2008

In the spirit of recycling...

...i'm one of a few who are going to try and keep Accrobeau alive. I'm Lidia, 18 and I hail from the one and only BLUE BOROUGH, south london zup haha more accurately Forest Hill, more notorious for the trees than the mandem. Check us out once in a while to see what we are up to, but find Aaron on better never than late.

...and get down to New Cross tomorrow night for a dose of dubstep and whatnot.

I'm signing out with this because it gives me alot of joke. Watch the man on the left trying not to crease. I need to learn to drive.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

big first post, nice to see entire paragraph without spelling mistakes. also black one in video looks a bit like you but also at the same time a bit taller.

@misterlego said...

accrobeau ! ! ! keep it alive ! ! !

Anonymous said...

aww the new era begins well